Information is power and Access is dedicated to providing information at your fingertips by enhancing our AccessREPORTS interface to allow you to:
- Choose from our standard reports or any custom reports previously built for your account(s)
- Schedule these reports to run automatically for the future download
- Save reports in a library for up to 21 days before they automatically are deleted
- Receive an email notification that the report is ready to download including a hyperlink to take you directly to the FileBRIDGE portal login screen
- Change the delivery schedule of your reports from within AccessREPORTS.
Access is also dedicated to protecting your information, so starting June 6, 2019 we will no longer attach reports to emails, since email is not a secure medium. Instead, you will receive a notification email (sample below) containing a link to AccessREPORTS from which you can view/download your report(s).
Implementation timeline for AccessREPORTS:
- Until Thursday, June 6th, 2019 at 5 PM Eastern – Continue to use the current version of AccessREPORTS.
- Beginning Friday, June 7th, 2019 at 8 AM Eastern – You will be able to utilize AccessREPORTS with its new features.
Access’ mission is to advance how the world manages information with the very best service and these enhancements do just that. If you have any questions please contact Client Support via email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-877-345-3546.
We thank you for your business, are excited to have you as part of the Access family of clients, and look forward to serving you for many years to come!