In practice, a lot of organizations hang on to “Dark Data” and do not destroy eligible records in a consistent and timely manner. Dark Data is the neglected, unstructured data that piles up, and nobody is certain what to do with it.
Organizations incur significant recurring costs that can and should be avoided. In this webinar, we show you how to calculate the ROI and build a business case for destroying over-retained records.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Define and Identify ‘Dark Data”
- Make the case to get rid of what you do not need
- Map to file plan
- Calculate eligible records
- Develop the ROI and business case
- Execute defensible disposition