When we hear about “Dark Data,” most of us think about dusty old records, a dark file room or those boxes that nobody is certain what to do with. But what about those old files on your share drive or old emails in your archives folder?
This reluctance to dispose incurs significant increases in discovery costs and potential risk of spoliation of obsolete media. In this webinar, we will identify the issues, requirements and risks associated with over-retained electronic records.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is ‘Dark Data” and how to identify it.
- How to make the case to get rid of what you do not need.
- The policies and procedures needed to take action.
- How to map to the Big Bucket Retention Schedule.
- How to execute defensible disposition.