Garnishments are unfortunately becoming a more common reality for employers. Processing garnishments can be a substantial burden on an organization’s resources. The law requires employers to comply timely, so disorganization is not an option if fines and penalties are going to be avoided. Your payroll system will handle the money, but you still have to manage all the paperwork and the correspondence to make sure you get it right.
Join us for a webinar with a renowned collection attorney and a former in-house attorney who both have experience issuing and responding to garnishments.
What you will learn:
- Legal fundamentals of garnishments
- Persons and companies likely to deal with garnishments
- What you must do to comply with the law
- Common challenges companies face and how to overcome them
- How to improve the efficiency of processing garnishments