Board Amnesia – the condition where your Board of Directors seems to forget pertinent information from one board meeting to the next.
- Does your organization suffer from Board Amnesia?
- Do you have the need to share documents with internal and external constituents?
- Are you using a combination of email, shared drives and cloud-based drives to do so?
- Do you have trouble finding the documents you need, when you need them?
- Do you or your colleagues spend hours each week scanning documents?
Many organizations are in the same boat; as we become more digital, information hasn’t become as easy to find and share as we originally thought. We all recognize the volume of information is overwhelming. What has added to the problem is the number and availability of solutions. How organizations organize and share data can vary from department to department, or even employee to employee. This webinar will put a spotlight on the issue we all face, and give guidance for you to begin regaining control over your information.
In this webinar you will learn:
- When and when not to use the common methods of data sharing
- How to improve efficiencies through developing a standard document “language”
- What you can do to reduce time spent scanning and indexing files
- How choosing the right solution(s) will save money and reduce risk
- When, and how, to begin