With more and more energy companies discovering the competitive advantage of accessible, secure and compliant information management solutions, now is the time to connect with an experienced partner who understands your business and industry.
Solutions to Enhance Efficiency, Increase Security and Reduce Legal Risk
Our subject matter experts are driven to transform information management for your company. For the oil and gas industry facing challenges that include expectations to do more with less, business continuity concerns and heightened compliance pressures, you need the right partner, right now.
At Access, our goal is to help you to manage both physical and digital records, to achieve privacy, security and retention compliance, and to help your team operate at improved levels of efficiency.
How do we do it? By creating a custom solution built from our governance expertise, leading-edge technology and user-friendly managed services.
Document Management Services for the Energy Industry
Our document management solutions are saving time, enhancing security and reducing costs for energy industry clients. When you work with us, you’ll be matched with an experienced expert who will listen to your needs, assess your current situation and then design a custom solution to reach your goals.
Our comprehensive managed services solutions for the oil and gas industry include:
- Gain easy access to paper and electronic documents in a single, secure, cloud repository
- Automate classification and retention management of your content
- Upload, scan and index your documents as required
- Assign permission rights to ensure only authorized staff have access to your secure document repository
- Handle authorized destruction and documentation when retained documents are eligible
- Reduce risk with information governance through full lifecycle management
- Streamline efficiencies with day-to-day information management with managed services
Access Unify Active File Service
Paperless starts with less paper. It’s a daily evolution, not a large ongoing project, that’s required to compete in a digital-first world. Starting with active files that are accessed regularly, our Active File Service offers an industry-leading turnaround time for the digital delivery of your active paper files. Whether you need to digitize field data, core sample reports, permits, maps or any other type of file you access with regularity, Access Unify™ Active File Service can help.
Accessible, Secure, Compliant Record Management Solutions
Whether your records are digital or physical, you want reliable and easy access so your team can focus on the project, not the process. Reduce legal risk with best-in-class processes that set and govern standards. Free your staff to work on higher value activities while enjoying economies of scale with bundled records management solutions.
Our team is experienced with the unique requirements of:
- Land files
- Surface, mineral, easement, contract and joint venture files
- Well files and logs
- Pipeline files
- Abandonment files
- Environmental files
- Special media and oversized documents