Plant-Based and Mobile Shredding
Access offers plant-based destruction and mobile shredding services of confidential business documents as part of a complete records management program, and as required both by sound business practices as well as various government regulations, such as:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) – safeguards the confidentiality, integrity and availability of protected health information (PHI).
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA) – requires the secure disposal of consumer information.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) – protects the privacy of educational information/records that would lead to the identity of a student.
- Federal Privacy Act – governs the collection, maintenance and use of information maintained by federal agencies.
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) – requires that financial institutions safeguard sensitive client data and clearly explain their information-sharing practices.
Customized, cost-effective plans include bin rotation and maintenance of office destruction consoles.
Protection and Recycling
Shredding all of your office documents – paper, electronic media and computer hard drives – not only protects your company but also ensures that documents are recycled rather than ending up in a landfill. Access can play a major role in your company’s green initiatives through our paper shredding programs.
Here are some of the most important reasons to choose Secure Destruction from Access:
- Scheduled rotation of secure consoles and bins
- Mobile (on-site) and off-site plant-based shredding
- One-time purge / destruction
- Secure destruction of computer hard drives
- Paper documents and business records
- Electronic media including tapes, disks, CDs and other magnetic media
- Computer hard drives
- Highly trained staff to ensure secure and confidential chain of custody
- Client Care Team dedicated to the flexible handling of scheduled or one-time requests
- Certificate of Destruction provided for every destruction project
- AAA NAID Certification in many locations
- Programs to ensure our clients meet regulatory compliance