Information professionals gather at ARMA InfoCon 2020 every year to visualize the future of information management.
Although ARMA InfoCon 2020 is virtual this year, we still can’t wait to reconnect and share the great content and speakers we have lined up in our sessions.
As your end-to-end, single source provider for protecting, managing, and governing your information, Access is thrilled to be a Platinum sponsor of ARMA InfoCon 2020!
Haven’t registered yet? Visit the ARMA website for more information on how to join 1000+ of your colleagues in one of the premier events for Information Professionals.
Join us October 26 – October 30 to learn from:
|Access CEO Rob Alston on his active leadership in responding to the changes 2020 has brought upon us. Thursday, Oct 29 10:00AM|
|John Isaza, Esq., FAI, VP of Information Governance at Access, and Susan Cisco, Ph.D., CRM, FAI, Information Governance Consultant, on their industry agnostic research about how to navigate new record types related to the current or future pandemics. Tuesday, Oct 27 11:10AM||
||Kurt Thies, VP of Product Evangelism at Access, and Matt Hillery, Chief Technology Officer at Access, on how to build a business case for digital transformation followed by examples of successful case studies. Thursday Oct 29 11:10AM|
John Isaza, Esq., FAI, VP of Information Governance at Access, and Andrew Ysasi, MS CRM/CIGO, FIP, FIIM, CIPM, CISM, PMP, IGP, CIP, on the various certifications and career paths within the information profession. Friday Oct 30 1:00PM
||Joe Halstead, Sr. Solution Architect at Access, and Brad Teed, Information Governance Consultant, on how retention schedules can be automated with Virgo in Microsoft 365. Tuesday Oct 27 11:30AM & On-Demand|
1 Demo. 2 Sessions. 1 Keynote.
Monday, Oct 26 – Friday Oct 30
All times EDT
Tuesday, Oct 27
- 11:10AM – 12:00PM Session: Responding To Pandemic-Related Records: An Action Oriented Playbook – John Isaza & Susan Cisco
- 11:30AM & On-Demand Demo: Microsoft 365 + Virgo: Automating Retention Schedule Management – Joe Halstead & Brad Teed
Thursday, Oct 29
- 10:00AM: CEO Keynote Panel “Industry CEOs Responding to Change”- Access CEO Rob Alston
- 11:10AM – 12:00PM Session: Getting the Digitization Investment – Kurt Thies & Matt Hillery
Friday, October 30
- 9:00AM: Coffee and Connect Networking Session
- 1:00PM: Information Certifications: Compare and Contrast for Your Career Path – John Isaza & Andrew Ysasi