The Access Georgia Difference.
We don’t just claim to be one of the best document destruction, storage and management companies in Georgia, we commit ourselves to proving it. At Access Georgia, we provide professional records storage and document management services that range from vital record archives and media storage to secure document shredding/destruction and document imaging. Our team of dedicated records management specialists are trained to provide you with the highest levels of security, knowledgeable answers for any questions you may have, and easy-to-understand instructions for accessing your stored documents.
Georgia Document Destruction Company
In addition to our incomparable customer service and premier RIM solutions, we also place tremendous value on our Team Members and surrounding communities. We continuously look for opportunities to partner with local charities, and we put an emphasis on recognizing the efforts of our valuable employees, by rewarding them for going above and beyond their call of duty. It’s for those reasons that our clients come back to us whenever they need records management or document storage, and recommend us to their business acquaintances. The difference is clear, call us to learn more for yourself.
Making GA Our Home
In 2007, we moved into our first secure storage facility in Georgia, through the acquisition of Atlanta Data Storage. With the establishment of our state headquarters complete, we expanded again in 2012 to bring our renowned document imaging and storage solutions to new areas of the beautiful Peach State. We have been fortunate with the wonderful opportunities presented by Georgia, and look forward to continued growth as we strive to constantly improve our RIM offerings.
Quality Service All Over Georgia
With locations in Gainesville, Norcross and Tucker, we are able to provide our quality records management and document destruction services to companies throughout all of Georgia. Our service areas range from Atlanta and Augusta to Columbus and Savannah, and include all of the surrounding 535 incorporated cities and towns that make up the great state of GA!
Georgia Secure Storage Facility
Trust Us with Your Georgia Records Management Needs
Our secure storage facilities throughout Georgia are a testament to the high standards we have dedicated ourselves to achieving. They are state-of-the-art records centers that boast the most innovative features in order to ensure the security and safety of your vital documents, video archives and electronic information. The vaults have:
- High-temperature control and magnetic shielding properties that exceed fire-rating standards.
- Modern climate-control systems.
- Specialized shelving arrangements to maximize safety and organization.
- Constant, uninterrupted surveillance with internal and external security cameras.
- A secure web-hosted repository for easy records retrieval.
Access Georgia is also able to offer reliable document shredding and destruction services for those companies downsizing their record archives.
GA Year-End Review
As a document storage and records management company in Georgia, it is imperative that we stay up-to-date on the current news regarding data and security breaches. Doing so allows us to better prevent issues and keep our customers informed. Here is the latest news from 2015:
- The Georgia Department of Human Resources and Secretary of State Brian Kemp’s office released an internal report about the data breach that gave out the personal information, including SSNs, of more than 6 million voters. Read more about the Secretary of State’s report on the massive data breach.
- Due to the above-mentioned data breach, Georgian voters can sign up for a full year of free credit and identity theft monitoring. Read more about how to sign-up for the monitoring services.
- Approximately 3,000 Georgians in the Community Care Services Program were affected by the unintentional disclosure of their names and certain health diagnosis. Read more about the CCSP health data breach.
- Hackers were able to access a Blue Cross Blue Shield database containing information on 80 million patients, including more than 3.7 million policyholders in Georgia. Read more about the health data breach affecting Blue Cross members.
Serviced by Multiple Access Locations
960 Six Flags Road, Suite C
Austell, GA 30168
795 Georgia Avenue
Gainesville, GA 30501
5405 Buford Highway
Norcross, GA 30071
1846 Montreal Road
Tucker, GA 30084