About Our Services
About Our Oahu Records Management Services
Securely store your business records near you, and where you're never more than a click away from retrieving critical documents. With Access records management services, your business can:
- Organize both physical and electronic documents
- Protect your assets across the entire records lifecycle
- Restrict or grant access to the right employees and stakeholders
- Maintain full regulatory compliance—no matter your industry
Your information management system needs to work at your speed and on your schedule. Access' records management platform, FileBRIDGE Records, gives you complete control and 24/7 access to manage and govern your secure file storage, in Honolulu or from anywhere. This easy-to-use online tool empowers you to have your records picked up, delivered, and stored with the click of a button.
- Search and select files across all types of records
- Request file pickup or delivery—including 24/7 access for regular or urgent retrievals, while maintaining chain of custody protocols
- Order new materials like empty boxes, file folders, labels, or media tapes
- Run reports with real-time information on inventory, invoices, and more
Honolulu Storage for Offsite Business Documents
Access lets you store and manage your physical documents and other media in a highly secure, offsite storage facility on Oahu. Our Honolulu records storage facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art security protocols that monitor and protect your records 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In addition to our Oahu storage solutions for paper documents, we also provide climate-controlled, weather- and fire-protected facilities to keep your multimedia records safe. Improperly stored film, video, x-rays, and tape backups can deteriorate from everyday environmental and handling factors. We can help you keep these vital materials off site and safe in conservation-appropriate environments.
And if that's not secure enough for your business, consider our underground storage vaults—climate-controlled, highly secure facilities located hundreds of feet below ground—to store your business-critical documents and records.
All Access records centers and vaults are PRISM Privacy+ Certified.
Honolulu Digital Solutions for Document Scanning and Conversion
Proper information management dictates that some physical documents must be stored for years to maintain compliance with state and federal regulations. But most active business documents and legacy records can safely be converted to digital files. This approach can help your company better meet the real-time needs of employees and customers alike.
Access’ document scanning services can help:
- Consolidate information across locations and departments
- Reduce redundancies and improve document search and retrieval processes
- Enable secure file sharing wherever and whenever necessary
- Meet complex regulatory obligations
High-quality scanning and imaging services can handle digital conversion projects of every size and type. Backfile imaging converts legacy paper documents, microfilm, or microfiche records and media files into a uniform electronic format. Day-forward scanning converts documents to electronic form and integrates them with your existing digital records and business process workflows.
Our document scanning and data capture services ensure consistent classification and indexing without sacrificing retrievability or security. And online document management software makes it fast and easy to find information when it's needed—anytime and anywhere.
Secure Media Destruction and Document Shredding Services in Honolulu, HI
Your data security is worth more than a shredder you get at the store. Your company's sensitive data, employees' private information, and customer records demand a certified, secure destruction and paper shredding service. That's why Access provides document shredding and hard drive destruction solutions that keep you safe and maintain all regulatory compliance.
Our secure destruction services go beyond paper shredding:
- Shred paper documents thoroughly
- Destroy electronic media completely
- Clear valuable office space
- Align with your retention policies
- Support green initiatives
Ensure the legal and compliant destruction of your media files by partnering with a vendor you can trust.
- Total destruction of computer hard drives / CPUs
- Computer hard drive destruction and CPU destruction details logged
- All HD/CPU destruction services take place within 3 business days of receipt
- All hard drive destruction processes meet NAID certification requirements
- Certificate of destruction or work order receipt provided
We offer witnessed destruction and paper shredding services in Honolulu for customers looking for additional proof of protection.
Information Governance and Regulatory Compliance
Records managers face increasingly complex information security policies for both digital documents and paper records. This applies to information throughout your organization stored onsite, offsite, or in the cloud.
Information Governance (IG) is everything having to do with the capture, formation, usage, storage, and deletion of information. Proper information governance keeps your company, employee, and customer information safe, secure, and compliant. With Access information governance services, you can:
- Meet and maintain data retention and disposal compliance with relevant laws, policies, and regulations
- Reduce your risk of fraud, theft, or abuse of customer or company confidential information
- Limit or eliminate exposure to significant fines, penalties, and legal liabilities
- Avoid harm to your reputation, trust, and customer loyalty
Partner with us to fine-tune your internal records and information governance policies. Then, ensure your regulatory compliance with laws and policies relevant to your business, such as HIPAA, FACTA, FERPA, GDPR, CCPA, SOX, and GLBA.
Records Retention and Destruction Regulations in Honolulu, Hawaii
Hawaii General Records Schedule
The General Records Schedules 1-11, 2002, set retention requirements for records common to several or all state executive and legislative agencies. The retention periods are considered the minimum necessary under normal conditions. There are 11 different Schedules with sub-sections of each schedule. View the full General Records Schedule.
Agencies of the Executive Branch Records Retention Schedules
Along with the general schedule, specific agencies have their own Records Retention Schedules. Those different agencies are:
- Account and General Services
- Attorney General
- Budget and Finance
- Business, Economic Development and Tourism
- Commerce and Consumer Affairs
- Hawaiian Home Lands
- Human Resources Department
- Human Services
- Labor and Industrial Relations
- Public Safety
- Lieutenant Governor
View their Retention Schedules.