More About Our Services
About Our Records Management Services in Lenexa, KS
Securely store your records near you, and where you're never more than a click away from retrieving critical documents. With Access:
- Organize both physical and electronic documents
- Protect your assets across the entire records lifecycle
- Restrict or grant records access to the right employees and stakeholders
- Maintain full regulatory compliance—no matter your industry
Our records management platform, FileBRIDGE Records gives you complete control and 24/7 access to manage and govern your secure file storage.
Offsite Storage and Document Storage in Lenexa, KS
Store physical documents and other media in a highly secure, offsite storage facility near you. Access' records storage facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art security protocols that monitor and protect your records 24/7.
We provide climate-controlled, weather- and fire-protected facilities for both paper and multimedia records. Keep film, video, x-rays, and tape backups from deteriorating due to environmental exposure and handling factors.
And if that's not secure enough: Consider underground storage vaults. These facilities are located hundreds of feet below ground to keep your business-critical records safe.
All Access records centers and vaults are PRISM Privacy+ Certified.
Lenexa, KS Digital Conversion and Document Scanning Services
Access helps you consolidate information across locations and departments, reduce redundancies, and improve your ability to find what you need by converting your paper documents to digital files.
High-quality scanning and imaging services can handle digital conversion projects of every size and type. Convert legacy records of any media type to electronic ones, and seamlessly integrate new digital documents into existing information management workflows.
Our document scanning and data capture services ensure consistent classification and indexing—without sacrificing retrievability or security.
Secure Destruction Services and Document Shredding in Lenexa, KS
Your data security is worth more than a shredder you get at the store. We provide secure document shredding services and hard drive destruction solutions that keep you safe and maintain all regulatory compliance.
- Shred papers and documents thoroughly
- Destroy electronic media completely
- Clear valuable office space
- Support green initiatives
Access can also help ensure the legal and compliant destruction of media files:
- Total destruction of computer hard drives / CPUs, with details logged
- Data destruction services take place within 3 business days
- Meet NAID certification requirements
- Certificate of destruction provided
Information Governance and Regulatory Compliance
Information Governance is everything having to do with the capture, formation, usage, storage, and deletion of information. It keeps your company, employee, and customer information safe, secure, and compliant.
- Meet and maintain data retention and disposal compliance with relevant laws, policies, and regulations like HIPAA, FACTA, FERPA, GDPR, CCPA, SOX, and GLBA
- Reduce your risk of fraud, theft, or abuse of customer or company confidential information
- Limit or eliminate exposure to significant fines, penalties, and legal liabilities
- Avoid harm to your reputation, trust, and customer loyalty
Records Retention and Destruction Regulations in Lenexa, KS
Kansas General Records Retention Schedule
General Records Retention and Disposition Schedule are guidelines for record series by most state agencies. Some of these are: travel vouchers, meeting minutes, and personnel and accounting records. View the State General Schedule.
Local and County General Schedule
Local and County agencies in Kansas have their own set of Retention Schedules to follow. These include the following:
- Aging Office
- Board of County Commissioners
- Community Development Disability Organizations
- Conservation District
- County Appraiser
- County Attorney
- County Clerk
- County Coroner
- County Election Office
- County Engineer/Planning
- County Noxious Weed Director
- County Public Works
- County Treasurer
- Department of Corrections
- Emergency Management
- Fire Department
- Groundwater Management District
- Health Department
- Housing Office
- Juvenile Community Correctional Services
- Juvenile Detention Facility
- Register of Deeds
- Sheriff's Office
View their specific schedules.
Agency Records Retention
Agency Records Retention and Disposition schedules include unique agency records with specific records retention and disposition. Some specific state agencies are: Arts Commission, Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board, Credit Unions, Dental Board, Highway Patrol, Human Rights, Nursing, Pharmacy, and Water Office. View the Specific State Agency Schedules.