Seattle’s Flexible Records Management Solutions
As one of the fastest-growing major cities in the United States, many Seattle businesses face complex records and information management challenges. In such a growing and thriving market, companies need a partner that can offer them extensive and scalable RIM solutions to protect their information and ensure compliance with federal and state regulations.
With two strategically located offices, in SeaTac and Fife, no one does it better than Access. We provide the greater Seattle region with a full range of solutions, including:
- Off-site storage facilities that follow PRISM+ Privacy standards and are NAID AAA Certified, helping to protect and preserve your important business records, HR documents and media files.
- Extensive access and retrieval services, including same-day, next-day and priority delivery options of your physical records, and scan-on-demand services for your urgent requests.
- Secure destruction and recycling services for outdated and expired records and materials, including hard copy documents, electronic media and computer hard drives.
- Document management software that allows businesses to run reports and analyze metrics of their physical records, simplify HR processes and increase Accounts Payable efficiencies.
By implementing one (or all) of our records management services, Seattle businesses will:
- Eliminate wasted time searching for misplaced documents, maintaining retention schedules and organizing physical records in-house.
- Save valuable office space and reduce expensive real estate costs.
- Minimize their risks and strengthen compliance, while ensuring their information is accessible and secure.