Kansas Document Storage Services
Our comprehensive records storage, scanning and shredding solutions are flexible, scalable and can be customized to fit your exact needs. But this full-suite of solutions is only a part of what we consider the Access difference. At Access Kansas, our experienced Team Members provide the very best customer service to help you advance the way you manage information.
Want to experience the difference for yourself? Check out our social media pages to see it in action.
Making KS Our Home
By constantly growing and improving since our founding in 2004, we have earned a reputation as one of the industry’s fastest growing and most dynamic companies. We entered the Kansas market in 2016, through our acquisition of 13 Recall operations, and we look forward to the additional opportunities that this amazing state can present to us.
Quality Service All Over Kansas
Kansas may be composed of 105 counties, but no matter which city your company is located in – whether Topeka, Wichita, Dodge City, Colby or Lenexa – we’ll be there for you.
Comprehensive KS Records Management Solutions
Your business-related tasks already fill up your day; add in the numerous challenges associated with managing your company’s vital records, digital media and file systems, and things can quickly become overwhelming. That’s where Access Kansas comes in. Our full-suite of records management solutions includes:
- Secure offsite record centers and storage vaults to protect your physical and sensitive records, such as microfilm or confidential customer information.
- Innovative systems and encrypted interfaces to easily monitor, manage and retrieve your documents.
- Document shredding and recycling facilities for all forms of physical media, as well as computer hardware.
Kansas Year-End Review
Think your business is immune to a data breach? Think again – over 70% of worldwide organizations were affected by a successful cyberattack in 2015. Just check out these recent data breach stories from KS:
- Kansas-based non-profit, Valley Hope Association, recently announced a data breach after a work-issued laptop was stolen. Read more about the possible healthcare data breach.
- Hyatt Hotels found malicious software in 250 of its hotels that may have exposed customer credit card and debit card numbers. Read more about the Wichita Hyatt Hotel’s data breach.