The Access Michigan Difference.
When looking for a company that can provide the secure, cost-effective records management solutions that you deserve, you need more than a vendor – you need a partner. Welcome to Access Michigan: not only will we be your responsive partner, but we have the global expertise and innovative technologies to compliantly manage your paper and digital documents throughout their entire lifecycles.
Michigan Document Storage Services
Our records storage, document scanning and file shredding solutions are flexible, scalable and customizable, and are delivered with the very best customer service to help advance the way you manage your information. At Access Michigan, we can ensure that level of service because of our dedication to the team that takes care of you, as well as to the communities in which we all live and work. Our clients, Team Members and communities are our priorities, and your satisfaction is our goal.
Want to see that commitment for yourself? Check us out on Facebook and Twitter, then give us a call and experience it.
Making MI Our Home
We’ve worked hard since our founding, in 2004, to earn our reputation as one of the records management industry’s fastest growing and most dynamic companies. We are constantly looking for ways to expand our innovative technologies and to bring our full-suite of solutions to new areas, for both our existing and potential clients. We entered the Michigan market in 2016 by acquiring 13 Recall operations, and we look forward to the future opportunities that this great state can present to us.
Quality Service All Over Michigan
Michigan may be composed of 83 counties, but no matter which city your organization resides in – whether Detroit, Grand Rapids, Lansing or Belleville – we have the comprehensive solutions you need. Give us a call, we’ll come to you!
Comprehensive MI Records Management Solutions
When factored into your everyday tasks, the challenges associated with managing a growing amount of physical and digital information assets can become overwhelming. That’s where Access Michigan comes in. Our state-of-the-art facilities and innovative features can deliver the customized storage, imaging, retrieval and shredding solutions you need:
- Secured storage centers for physical assets.
- An encrypted interface for digital assets.
- Data vaults with advanced features and climate-controlled systems.
- Record scanning and indexing assistance.
- Compliant destruction and disposal services.
Michigan Year-End Review
Think your company is immune to a data breach? Don’t be so sure – security incidents have increased by 66% over the last year. Check out these recent MI data breach stories:
- Michigan authorities charged a Georgia man in the 2014 tax refund scam involving University of Northern Iowa employees. Read more about the UNI data breach suspect.
- Southern Michigan Bank and Trust recently sent out letters alerting customers that a company laptop was stolen in April. Read more about the possible security breach that has bank customers concerned.
- Michigan is home to several businesses leaders in cyber security and digital awareness. Read more about how MI small businesses are getting cyber security right.