The Access North Carolina Difference
Your company and customer records are at the core of your business, and you need a document management partner that will provide the VERY BEST solutions and services possible. Welcome to Access North Carolina – we treat your information assets as if they were our own, and we tailor our document storage, scanning, retrieval and shredding solutions directly to your needs.
North Carolina Information Management Services
Our flexible, scalable and customizable retention and destruction programs are based on your specific requirements and our extensive global expertise throughout every industry. However, our full-suite of physical and digital records management solutions are only a part of what we call the Access difference. Our commitment to our clients extends to our Team Members and to the communities in which we all live and work. At Access North Carolina, we take care of the team that takes care of you, and we support the local neighborhoods in order to create a safer and stronger future for everybody.
Want to see our commitment to the Three C’s (Client, Community and Company) for yourself? Check us out on Twitter and Facebook, then give us a call and experience it.
Making NC Our Home
Since our founding in 2004, Access has become one of the fastest growing and most dynamic companies in the document management industry. We entered the North Carolina market in 2016, through our acquisition of 13 Recall operations, and look forward to the future opportunities that NC can present to us.
Quality Service All Over North Carolina
North Carolina may be composed of 100 counties, but no matter which city your company resides in – whether Raleigh, Charlotte or Wilmington – we have the solutions you need. Give us a call and we’ll come to you!
Comprehensive NC Document Solutions
Trust Us with Your NC Records Management Needs
Trust is essential when it comes to the sensitive information contained within your company’s vital records, digital media and file systems. You need a records management partner that can deliver secure storage, imaging, shredding and retrieval services. Our state-of-the-art facilities contain innovative features that include:
- Continuously operating internal and external surveillance systems.
- Eco-friendly fire suppression systems and industry-exceeding fire-ratings.
- Barcode-based inventory procedures for point-to-point tracking.
- An encrypted interface for web-based inventory management.
- Biometric fingerprint access requirements.
If your North Carolina corporation requires document shredding services for records that have completed their lifecycle, give us a call – we help with that too! We also have data vaults with advanced security features and climate-controlled systems. When we say comprehensive, we mean it!
North Carolina Year-End Review
Think a data breach can’t happen to your company? You’re wrong – over 70% of worldwide organizations reported that they were affected by a successful cyberattack in 2015. Check out these recent NC data breach stories:
- The Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic of North Carolina has agreed to pay $750,000 in fines after an alleged HIPAA data breach in 2013. Read more about the Office of Civil Rights’ (OCR) HIPAA settlement.
- The NC Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) revealed a breach of security protocol that may have compromised the confidential information of 1,615 Medicaid patients. Read more about the DHHS’ potential Medicaid data breach.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC) experienced two incidents that potentially exposed the sensitive patient information of approximately 2,300 individuals. Read more about the printing errors that lead to health data breaches in NC.