The Access Oregon Difference.
Looking for an established provider of premier records and document management solutions for your Oregon company? Look no further! Recognized as one of the most dynamic and fastest growing companies in the RIM industry, we offer exclusive, cost-effective solutions for hard copy and electronic data storage, as well as secure document scanning and destruction services, for companies of every size.
Oregon Document Shredding Services
Beyond our quality offerings, the main reason our clients helped to make us the largest privately held records management provider in the nation is our extreme devotion to the people around us – not only our client family, but also our family of Team Members and the families residing in our local communities! Every Team Member at Access Oregon has been extensively trained to ensure the coordinated and timely implementation and deployment of our comprehensive solutions while providing the VERY BEST customer service experience for you. You’ll also notice that our valued employees actively participate in local community service events, many of which we sponsor, and are regularly recognized and rewarded when they go above and beyond the call of duty. Check out the Access difference for yourself by following our social media accounts!
Making Oregon Our Home
Established in 2004, Access has spent more than a decade focusing on continuously improving and expanding our service offerings to new clients throughout the nation and the world! We first brought our records management and document shredding services to Oregon in 2010, when we acquired a local RIM provider. Then, once established as a trusted provider within the state, we increased our holdings through four more valuable acquisitions. Our sights are firmly focused on the future, towards new opportunities for growth and development, as we strive to bring you nothing but the highest quality and best service.
Quality Service All Over Oregon
Whether your medical center, legal firm, accounting department or other organization within another industry is located in Portland, Medford, Eugene, Fairview, Salem or any of the other 242 cities and towns located throughout Oregon, we will be there to provide you with unsurpassed RIM services and customized solutions. Check the sidebar for the location nearest to you and call us for a free consultation and estimate!
Oregon Document Management Company
Trust Us with Your Oregon Records Management Needs
Documents, records and files usually have archive requirements because they contain valuable and sensitive information about your company, patients and clients, which means that you need to be able to trust your RIM provider and the record and document management solutions they offer to your Oregon company. At Access Oregon, our highly secure record center and management facilities are PRISM Privacy PLUS Certified and are equipped with valuable service features, including:
- Customized pickup and delivery of all vital records, file systems and digital media.
- Climate controls that regulate humidity levels and temperature.
- Fire ratings and suppression systems that exceed industry standards.
- Barcode-based inventory tracking with portable handheld scanners.
- 24/7/365 internal and external surveillance.
- Biometric access requirements.
- Online access and file retrieval capabilities through a secure repository.
If your OR company requires document shredding services for records at the end of their lifecycle, we are NAID AAA Certified for the mobile and on-site destruction of printed media, micro media and computer hard drives, as well as other non-paper media categories.
Oregon Year-End Review
Think you’re immune from the effects of a data breach? Nice try. A report from USA Today shows that 43% of companies were affected by a data breach in 2015. We’ve compiled some information to keep you up-to-date, as well as a few examples of Oregon companies that could have benefited from secure document management systems last year:
- A new data breach notification law went into effect that requires businesses and government organizations to notify the state attorney general of data breaches affecting over 250 Oregon residents. Read more about the new Oregon data breach law.
- Cases of unauthorized access, employee theft, a phishing scam, a mailing error and several other healthcare data breaches were reported in Oregon. Read more about the different privacy violations that have occurred.
- Five men were accused of collecting $2 million in false tax refunds after mining personal information gathered from a data breach that included 88,000 individuals on an Oregon company’s database. Read more about the theft ring indictment.