Carta Recommended System Requirements
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari 6 (for Mac only)
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Mac OS 10.7
- Java script enabled in the browser
- Java 7 (latest Update)
- Java 6 (32 bit for Mac OS)
- 2010 or later
- Adobe Reader 9 or later, or Adobe Acrobat 9 or later (if viewing PDF files is required)
To upload documents into Carta, users can scan documents with any scanner that is supported by their browser and that creates high-quality images (TIF or PDF).
Carta users can print reports and barcodes with any printer that is supported by their browser and that prints high-quality copies.
Carta offers limited mobile device support. Carta should work on any mobile device with a supported browser. However, the Document Viewer will only display TIF and PDF files. And users may need to zoom in to access some of the features of Carta.
Access tests Carta using the following mobile devices:
- Apple devices with the latest version of iOS
- Android devices with the latest version of Android
- Windows devices with the latest version of Windows Mobile
NOTE: When user begins working on an E-Forms campaign on an Android device, the keyboard displays only for few seconds and user cannot enter any values. The work around for this issue is to change the orientation of the device from portrait to landscape.