Trust Us with Your Wisconsin Records Management Needs
When you come to Access, you’re coming to a PRISM Plus certified, secure WI storage facility that provides document scanning, storage and destruction solutions for your sensitive materials. Security is an important factor in records management, and that’s why you need to entrust your documents to an RIM provider capable of carrying out intense security measures, such as:
- Eco-friendly fire suppression systems.
- Climate controls to keep your documents in good condition.
- Fire-ratings exceeding the industry’s standards.
- A web-based inventory management system.
- Biometric access requirements.
- Point-to-point tracking with barcode inventory procedures.
Wisconsin Year-End Review
Data breaches are closer than you think. A USA Today report was released announcing that over 43% of companies experienced a data breach in the last year. These are some of the Wisconsin businesses that fell victim to subpar information management systems:
- A Wisconsin counseling center experienced a data breach that exposed mental health records for nearly 500 individuals. Read more about this medical breach here.
- The Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells recently announced a massive data breach in their computer system. Read to see if you were affected by this hack.
- A psychotherapy office recently lost data for many of their patients due to a stolen laptop. Click here to see what kind of information was stolen.