The Access Tennessee Difference.
If you’re looking for records management and file storage services in Tennessee, we’ve got you covered! You’ll notice the difference we can provide almost immediately, as our commitment to providing nothing but the VERY BEST shines through in our devotion to the people around us, from our Team Members to our valued clients to our surrounding communities. We train our employees to deliver unsurpassed customer service experience as they efficiently implement and deploy the comprehensive RIM solutions designed specifically for your unique company and needs. We regularly participate in and coordinate community service events to benefit those individuals and families in need, and encourage our Team Members to bring new sponsorship opportunities to our attention. Then, we recognize and reward those employees who go above and beyond through our “Tagged” program, in an effort to show our appreciation for their hard work.
Tennessee Document Destruction Company
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and other social media accounts to witness the difference for yourself. Then, contact us to discuss the records management and document destruction needs of your Tennessee company – we can’t wait to help you!
Making Tennessee Our Home
As the largest privately-held records and information management provider in the US, we have been focused on constant improvements and growth since our establishment in 2004. We entered the local market through a 2015 acquisition of a Tennessee file storage services provider, and are looking forward to the next opportunity TN can present to us.
Quality Service All Over Tennessee
Whether in Piney Flats, Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga or any of the other 347 municipalities located throughout the state, we can provide customized document scanning, storage and shredding solutions that are perfect for your accounting department, medical center, legal firm or other business. Give us a call to set up a free consultation and we’ll come to you!
Tennessee File Storage Services
Trust Us with Your TN Records Management Needs
You depend on your document storage and destruction provider to ensure that your records remain safe, secure and easy to access. That’s where our renowned record center and management facilities come in. Your files contain sensitive information; our state-of-the-art facilities contain innovative features that include:
- Secure pickups and deliveries.
- Biometric access requirements for physical admissions.
- Barcode-based inventory tracking and online access through our secure FileLineACCESS system.
- Constant monitoring with video surveillance systems.
- Eco-friendly fire suppression systems and fire-ratings that surpass industry standards.
- Systems that regulate humidity and temperature levels.
If your Tennessee company requires document destruction services for printed files, digital media, computer hard drives or any other non-paper records that have outlived their lifecycles, we can help. Contact us today for a free quote!
Tennessee Year-End Review
Do you keep up on the latest data breach news? USA Today reported that 43% of companies had a data breach in 2015. We’ve pulled together a few examples of local companies that didn’t have secure enough records management systems in place:
- As of July 1, 2016, TN companies will be required to notify residents of data security breaches.Read more about how Tennessee strengthened its data breach notification law.
- The State of Franklin Healthcare Associates (SoFHA) notified their employees of a security breach with the company’s payroll vendor that accessed their personal information, some of which was used to file fraudulent tax returns. Read more about the Tennessee healthcare group’s payroll breach.
- TennCare was part of the cyber attack on its parent company, Anthem, which exposed personal information about upwards of 80 million people nationwide. Read more about the Anthem data breach reaching TennCare.