More About Our Services
About Our Records Management Services in Denver, CO
Securely store your records near you, and where you're never more than a click away from retrieving critical documents. With Access:
- Organize both physical and electronic documents
- Protect your assets across the entire records lifecycle
- Restrict or grant records access to the right employees and stakeholders
- Maintain full regulatory compliance—no matter your industry
Our records management platform, FileBRIDGE Records gives you complete control and 24/7 access to manage and govern your secure file storage.
Offsite Storage and Document Storage in Denver, CO
Store physical documents and other media in a highly secure, offsite storage facility near you. Access' records storage facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art security protocols that monitor and protect your records 24/7.
We provide climate-controlled, weather- and fire-protected facilities for both paper and multimedia records. Keep film, video, x-rays, and tape backups from deteriorating due to environmental exposure and handling factors.
And if that's not secure enough: Consider underground storage vaults. These facilities are located hundreds of feet below ground to keep your business-critical records safe.
All Access records centers and vaults are PRISM Privacy+ Certified.
Denver, CO Digital Conversion and Document Scanning Services
Access helps you consolidate information across locations and departments, reduce redundancies, and improve your ability to find what you need by converting your paper documents to digital files.
High-quality scanning and imaging services can handle digital conversion projects of every size and type. Convert legacy records of any media type to electronic ones, and seamlessly integrate new digital documents into existing information management workflows.
Our document scanning and data capture services ensure consistent classification and indexing—without sacrificing retrievability or security.
Secure Destruction Services and Document Shredding in Denver, CO
Your data security is worth more than a shredder you get at the store. We provide secure document shredding services and hard drive destruction solutions that keep you safe and maintain all regulatory compliance.
- Shred papers and documents thoroughly
- Destroy electronic media completely
- Clear valuable office space
- Support green initiatives
Access can also help ensure the legal and compliant destruction of media files:
- Total destruction of computer hard drives / CPUs, with details logged
- Data destruction services take place within 3 business days
- Meet NAID certification requirements
- Certificate of destruction provided
Information Governance and Regulatory Compliance
Information Governance is everything having to do with the capture, formation, usage, storage, and deletion of information. It keeps your company, employee, and customer information safe, secure, and compliant.
- Meet and maintain data retention and disposal compliance with relevant laws, policies, and regulations like HIPAA, FACTA, FERPA, GDPR, CCPA, SOX, and GLBA
- Reduce your risk of fraud, theft, or abuse of customer or company confidential information
- Limit or eliminate exposure to significant fines, penalties, and legal liabilities
- Avoid harm to your reputation, trust, and customer loyalty
Records Retention and Destruction Regulations in Denver, CO
Colorado County Records Management
County records management has a retention schedule that each county needs to gain approval to use, but is recommended they adopt. It is broken down into four county agencies.
- Clerk & Recorder
- County Treasurer
- Public Trustees
View each agency manuals.
Municipal Records Retention in Colorado
The Colorado Municipal Records Retention Schedule was prepared by a group of Weld County municipalities to create a comprehensive records retention schedule that could be used by any small municipality. The municipality should acquire approval to follow the schedule.
School District Records Management
School Districts records have twelve different schedules within their records management. Retention for those records ranges from 1 year to permanent. Those schedules are:
- School Board
- Student Service
- Special Services/Education
- Building & Grounds
- Student Activities
- Library & Media
- Food Service
View the full School District Manual.
Colorado State Agency Records Management
There are fifteen different State Agency record schedules. The records retention schedule applies to the copy regardless of how it's stored. Here are the fifteen schedules:
- Data Processing
- Facility Management
- Higher Education
- Motor Pool Maintenance & Operations
- Public Affairs
- Security Services
View their full manuals.
Special Districts Records Management
The Colorado Special Districts Records Management is broken down into different schedules defining different records for each section. Retention ranges from 1 year to permanent. Those schedules are:
- Fleet & Equipment
- General Administrative
- Governing Body
- District Boundary & Planning
- Licenses & Permits
- Litigation & Legal Counsel
- Public Safety
View the Special District Manual.
Colorado Agency Specific and Unique Schedules
Different State agencies have their own retention and disposition schedules. Those agencies are:
- Health Care & Financing
- Higher Education
- Human Services
- Labor & Employment
- Local Affairs
- Military & Veterans Affairs
- Natural Resources
- Personnel & Administration
- Public Health & Environment
- Public Safety
- Regulatory Agencies
View their specific schedules.