Managing information in the cloud is appealing for many records managers because of the savings in efficiencies, time and paper production. One of the main challenges for IT managers in highly regulated industries however, is ensuring the security of data in the cloud versus an on-premise hosted solution. In this webinar, we will address common concerns for both records managers and IT and learn “what you need to know” about security in the cloud to smartly mitigate security risks to your business data as you extend out to the cloud.
What you will learn:
- The fundamentals of what security means in the cloud
- How to meet the needs of records managers and IT
- How to mitigate security risks to your business data
- What you need to communicate to your end users about security
- How to ensure that your vendor is keeping your data safe
- The importance for a data recovery plan