Most companies realize that transforming their processes from primarily paper-based to digital has many benefits: improved efficiencies, cost reduction and diminished loss of valuable information. However, knowing the benefits and actually taking the initiative to start are two different things. There is a comfort level of dealing with paper-based processes that creates resistance to change.
The thought of going paperless can be daunting, which makes organizations second guess getting started and consequently stagnates the potential they have to progress.
Join us for an informative session where we will focus on case studies about organizations all facing different challenges with bringing their paper-based processes to the 21st Century, and the steps they used to solve their problems.
What you will learn:
- What to do with all that paper
- How to tackle the big back-file
- The pros and cons for on-site and off-site imaging
- Ways to get all departments on board with digitization
- How to effectively utilize the technology that is available to you