About Our Services
About Our Records Management Services on Oahu
Securely store your business records near you, and where you're never more than a click away from retrieving critical documents. With Access:
- Organize both physical and electronic documents
- Protect your assets across the entire records lifecycle
- Restrict or grant records access to the right employees and stakeholders
- Maintain full regulatory compliance—no matter your industry
Our records management platform, FileBRIDGE Records gives you complete control and 24/7 access to manage and govern your secure file storage.
Offsite Records and Document Storage in Aiea, HI
Store physical documents and other media in a highly secure, offsite storage facility near you. Access' records storage facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art security protocols that monitor and protect your records 24/7.
We provide climate-controlled, weather- and fire-protected facilities for both paper and multimedia records. Keep film, video, x-rays, and tape backups from deteriorating due to environmental exposure and handling factors.
And if that's not secure enough: Consider underground storage vaults. These facilities are located hundreds of feet below ground to keep your business-critical records safe.
All Access records centers and vaults are PRISM Privacy+ Certified.
Aiea Document Scanning and Digital Conversion Services
Access helps you consolidate information across locations and departments, reduce redundancies, and improve your ability to find what you need by converting your paper documents to digital files.
High-quality scanning and imaging services can handle digital conversion projects of every size and type. Convert legacy records of any media type to electronic ones, and seamlessly integrate new digital documents into existing information management workflows.
Our document scanning and data capture services ensure consistent classification and indexing—without sacrificing retrievability or security.
Aiea, Hawaii Shredding Services for Business Records and Office Documents
Your data security is worth more than a shredder you get at the store. We provide secure document destruction services and hard drive shredding solutions that keep you safe and maintain all regulatory compliance.
- Shred papers and documents thoroughly
- Destroy electronic media completely
- Clear valuable office space
- Support green initiatives
Access can also help ensure the legal and compliant destruction of media files:
- Total destruction of computer hard drives / CPUs, with details logged
- Data destruction services take place within 3 business days
- Meet NAID certification requirements
- Certificate of destruction provided
Information Governance and Regulatory Compliance
Information Governance is everything having to do with the capture, formation, usage, storage, and deletion of information. It keeps your company, employee, and customer information safe, secure, and compliant.
- Meet and maintain data retention and disposal compliance with relevant laws, policies, and regulations like HIPAA, FACTA, FERPA, GDPR, CCPA, SOX, and GLBA
- Reduce your risk of fraud, theft, or abuse of customer or company confidential information
- Limit or eliminate exposure to significant fines, penalties, and legal liabilities
- Avoid harm to your reputation, trust, and customer loyalty
Records Retention and Destruction Regulations in Aiea, HI
Hawaii General Records Schedule
The General Records Schedules 1-11, 2002, set retention requirements for records common to several or all state executive and legislative agencies. The retention periods are considered the minimum necessary under normal conditions. There are 11 different Schedules with sub-sections of each schedule. View the full General Records Schedule.
Agencies of the Executive Branch Records Retention Schedules
Along with the general schedule, specific agencies have their own Records Retention Schedules. Those different agencies are:
- Account and General Services
- Attorney General
- Budget and Finance
- Business, Economic Development and Tourism
- Commerce and Consumer Affairs
- Hawaiian Home Lands
- Human Resources Department
- Human Services
- Labor and Industrial Relations
- Public Safety
- Lieutenant Governor
View their Retention Schedules.