More About Our Services
Colorado Records Management Services
Securely store your records near you, and where you're never more than a click away from retrieving critical documents. With Access records management services, your business can:
- Organize both physical and electronic documents
- Protect your assets across the entire records lifecycle
- Restrict or grant access to the right employees and stakeholders
- Maintain full regulatory compliance—no matter your industry
Your information management system needs to work at your speed and on your schedule. Our records management platform, FileBRIDGE Records, gives you complete control and 24/7 access to manage and govern your secure file storage. This easy-to-use online tool empowers you to have your records picked up, delivered, and stored with the click of a button.
- Search and select files across all types of records
- Request file pickup or delivery—including 24/7 access for regular or urgent retrievals, while maintaining chain of custody protocols
- Order new materials like empty boxes, file folders, labels, or media tapes
- Run reports with real-time information on inventory, invoices, and more
Offsite Storage and Document Storage in Colorado
Store and manage your physical documents and other media in a highly secure, offsite storage facility near you. Our records storage facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art security protocols that monitor and protect your records 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In addition to our storage solutions for paper documents, we also provide climate-controlled, weather- and fire-protected facilities to keep your multimedia records safe. Improperly stored film, video, x-rays, and tape backups can deteriorate from everyday environmental and handling factors. We can help you keep these vital materials off site and safe in conservation-appropriate environments.
And if that's not secure enough for your business, consider our underground storage vaults—climate-controlled, highly secure facilities located hundreds of feet below ground—to store your business-critical documents and records.
All Access records centers and vaults are PRISM Privacy+ Certified.
Colorado Digital Conversion and Document Scanning Services
Proper information management dictates that some physical documents must be stored for years to maintain compliance with state and federal regulations. But most active business documents and legacy records can safely be converted to digital files. This approach can help your company better meet the real-time needs of employees and customers alike.
- Consolidate information across locations and departments
- Reduce redundancies and improve document search and retrieval processes
- Enable secure file sharing wherever and whenever necessary
- Meet complex regulatory obligations
High-quality scanning and imaging services can handle digital conversion projects of every size and type. Backfile imaging converts legacy paper documents, microfilm, or microfiche records and media files into a uniform electronic format. Day-forward scanning converts documents to electronic form and integrates them with your existing digital records and business process workflows.
Our document scanning and data capture services ensure consistent classification and indexing without sacrificing retrievability or security. And online document management software makes it fast and easy to find information when it's needed—anytime and anywhere.
Secure Destruction and Document Shredding Services in Colorado
Your data security is worth more than a shredder you get at the store. Your company's sensitive data, employees' private information, and customer records demand a certified, secure destruction and paper shredding service. That's why we provide document shredding and hard drive destruction solutions that keep you safe and maintain all regulatory compliance.
Our secure shredding services go beyond paper shredding:
- Shred documents thoroughly
- Destroy electronic media completely
- Clear valuable office space
- Align with your retention policies
- Support green initiatives
Ensure the legal and compliant destruction of your media files by partnering with a vendor you can trust.
- Total destruction of computer hard drives / CPUs
- Computer hard drive destruction and CPU destruction details logged
- All HD/CPU destruction services take place within 3 business days of receipt
- All hard drive destruction processes meet NAID certification requirements
- Certificate of destruction or work order receipt provided
We offer witnessed shredding and destruction services for customers looking for additional proof of protection.
Information Governance and Regulatory Compliance
Records managers face increasingly complex information security policies for both digital documents and paper records. This applies to information throughout your organization stored onsite, offsite, or in the cloud.
Information Governance (IG) is everything having to do with the capture, formation, usage, storage, and deletion of information. Proper information governance keeps your company, employee, and customer information safe, secure, and compliant. With Access information governance services, you can:
- Meet and maintain data retention and disposal compliance with relevant laws, policies, and regulations
- Reduce your risk of fraud, theft, or abuse of customer or company confidential information
- Limit or eliminate exposure to significant fines, penalties, and legal liabilities
- Avoid harm to your reputation, trust, and customer loyalty
Partner with us to fine-tune your internal records and information governance policies. Then, ensure your regulatory compliance with laws and policies relevant to your business, such as HIPAA, FACTA, FERPA, GDPR, CCPA, SOX, and GLBA.
Records Retention and Destruction Regulations in Colorado
Colorado County Records Management
County records management has a retention schedule that each county needs to gain approval to use, but is recommended they adopt. It is broken down into four county agencies.
- Clerk & Recorder
- County Treasurer
- Public Trustees
View each agency manuals.
Municipal Records Retention in Colorado
The Colorado Municipal Records Retention Schedule was prepared by a group of Weld County municipalities to create a comprehensive records retention schedule that could be used by any small municipality. The municipality should acquire approval to follow the schedule.
School District Records Management
School Districts records have twelve different schedules within their records management. Retention for those records ranges from 1 year to permanent. Those schedules are:
- School Board
- Student Service
- Special Services/Education
- Building & Grounds
- Student Activities
- Library & Media
- Food Service
View the full School District Manual.
Colorado State Agency Records Management
There are fifteen different State Agency record schedules. The records retention schedule applies to the copy regardless of how it's stored. Here are the fifteen schedules:
- Data Processing
- Facility Management
- Higher Education
- Motor Pool Maintenance & Operations
- Public Affairs
- Security Services
View their full manuals.
Special Districts Records Management
The Colorado Special Districts Records Management is broken down into different schedules defining different records for each section. Retention ranges from 1 year to permanent. Those schedules are:
- Fleet & Equipment
- General Administrative
- Governing Body
- District Boundary & Planning
- Licenses & Permits
- Litigation & Legal Counsel
- Public Safety
View the Special District Manual.
Colorado Agency Specific and Unique Schedules
Different State agencies have their own retention and disposition schedules. Those agencies are:
- Health Care & Financing
- Higher Education
- Human Services
- Labor & Employment
- Local Affairs
- Military & Veterans Affairs
- Natural Resources
- Personnel & Administration
- Public Health & Environment
- Public Safety
- Regulatory Agencies
View their specific schedules.